Single (45 km)
K1D Elite – ICF rules apply
K1H Elite – ICF rules apply
Duo (45 km)
C2 (men, women and mixed team are all competing in the same class)
To participate in the race you have to be 15 years or older. Younger participants are OK if they paddle together with an adult in K2 or C2.
DKM+ Relay Single – Relay rules apply
DKM+ Relay Duo – Relay rules apply
C2 Relay *
(men, women and mixed team are all competing in the same class)
* If you register for the C2 Relay class, rental fee for one Canadian kayak, paddles and safety west is included in the price.
1) Sågudden – Kråkviken 12 km
2) Kråkviken – Skåpafors (including 1 portage) 17 km
3) Skåpafors – Billingsfors 7 km
4) Billingsfors – Sågudden (including 3 portages) 6 km
The team can meet up at every portage, also the ones that are included in the sections, to help.
Open (45 KM)
Open class, for example K4, Dragon Boat, OC6. Contact us for registration.
K = Kayak
C = Canadian kayak
1 = One person
2 = Two persons
H = Men
D = Women
Mixed = Women and men